- Your Baros e-gifts are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the recipient indicated on the e-receipt of the e-gift at the time of purchase.
- In-house guests are able to redeem their e-gift whilst staying at Baros Maldives.
- E-gifts may only be used for a single transaction; the full value must be redeemed at one time.
- E-gifts may be combined with other forms of payment. Charges in excess of the e-gift’s stored value may be settled with cash or major credit cards accepted at Baros Maldives.
- E-gifts are not exchangeable for cash and have no value unless redeemed.
- Baros Maldives is not responsible for lost or stolen e-gifts.
- E-gifts cannot be sold, are not transferable and cannot be auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward to or by any third party. If an e-gift is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured and will be deemed invalid.
- Redemption of an e-gift is subject to the availability at Baros Maldives on the day the owner of the e-gift would like to redeem it.
- Baros Maldives may amend these terms & conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately.
To redeem your experience, no matter what day you would like to celebrate your special occasion on, please contact Guestexperience.Manager@baros.com.
Your e-gift will be redeemed by the above address only with attached proof of possession of the e-gift (an email or screenshot) alongside formal identification.
Three Day Detox Programme at Serenity Spa at Baros Maldives
- On the first day, the skilled therapists will draw on the healing powers of ginger and lime for a scrub and detox massage.
- Day two will begin on a tranquil note with a private yoga lesson and detox wrap.
- The final day commences with a detox bath enhanced by a detox juice.